A New Mile Stone....

Thank You, Friends....each and every one of you.
21st December 2011  is a new milestone...



We Celebrate a 100,000 page views. 


T
hank you.... s
uch a simple phrase but one that holds so much meaning for me ...Well, today I just wanted to take the time to say 'thank you' to each and every online friend who has become part of my I am Daarji Blogspot. Your visit I valued ..... and your comments even more so.... about me and my blogs

Well ...what do I write about?  I write about this and that, whatever takes my fancy or triggers my imagination ...You could say it is kind of a mixed bag.....I have tried to share what I feel and in the process...I have learned so much. Perhaps we have learned, laughed, teased, progressed, provided comfort ......I hope...    :-). I have grown and become more 'me' on this Blog than I ever thought possible. ..... Freedom of expression...... maybe!!!



I have met .....and continue to meet some wonderful, amazing and truly beautiful people - who, though we are miles apart, and have never met, I feel like I know them inside and out.

I have made a family on here as much as I have in my real life and I miss you all when I am not around.......And which has been a lot lately - sorry...... so, with this being the season of 'goodwill'  I wish you all people !!', .,..........



I just wanted to say a heartfelt thank you to all my friends, past, present and future.


Love you all...Daarji

Comments